Hair Tutorial: DONUT BUN
Putting my hair on a bun is my savior on lazy days. Whenever I feel that my outfit is a little boring, I put my hair on huge bun to make my look more striking. The question is, how can you make one? Well, here's a little tutorial I made for you guys.
Good thing Claire's (located at SM North Edsa Annex) have this huge donut bun make that you only need this, an elastic band and some bobby pinks (for security). All you need to do is to follow these easy steps:
1. Using your elastic bands, secure your hair on a ponytail
2. Once your pony tail is secured, insert the hair in the middle of the donut bun.
3. Place the bun on top of the hair, spread the hair evenly onto the bun
4. Roll the bun donwards til you reach the pony tail.
6. Secure the bun with another elastics or bobby pins
7. Voila! Your bun is good to go. If your bun is messy (just like this) you can repeat steps 1-6. But if everything is done appropriately, here's how the bun would look:
Hope you like this post!
The Bargain Doll