Wen Cleansing Conditioner: A Review
A few weeks back, I wrote about this wonderful hair product called WEN. WEN, a cleansing conditioner is a revolutionary 5-in-1 formula that can take place of a normal shampoo conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It has all natural ingredients that cleanses the hair without stripping the hair's natural oils. Hence, WEN promises to make the hair stronger, moisturized and give better color retention.
Finally, after weeks of anticipation, I was able to try the conditioner myself. Since I got pregnant, I became very cautious of the products that I will apply to my body. When I heard that WEN has no harmful ingredients, I was instantly sold to the product. (I started using all-natural products the since I became pregnant).
Here are some of my observations:
- It has a light pomegranate scent which indicates the absence of artificial chemicals
- it has a soft, creamy texture that makes it easy to apply as a conditioner and as a leave on product
- It is easy to apply and even easier to rinse! Unlike other conditioners, this product is easy to cleanse that gives me the ease that I won't get dandruff after applying conditioner (which I always do whenever I apply one after shampooing)
- It can be used as a leave in conditioner, making my hair moisturized and of course, smell good
- I love the packaging and the instructions cause it tells you how much conditioner your hair needs, hence not putting some of the products to waste
- It can be used as a shampoo hence lessening the harmful effects of "shampooing" to the hair
All in all, I actually like this product and I might repurchase it. I have been using this for a few days already and I still have to observe the (good) changes it will give my hair weeks after my use.
Hope you guys like my post! Feel free to comment your thoughts :D
WEN Cleansing conditioner is available in Sweet Almond Mint and Pomegranate and is available at (selected) the beauty section of SM Department Store like SM North Edsa, SM Megamall, SM Makati and SM Southmall.
The Bargain Doll