Whiter Underams with Belo Essentials Whitening Deo (Beauty Review)
Okay. So this would be my bravest post ever. Why? Because for the first time (in many years) I'll be sharing with you one of my deepest, darkest secret --
my kili kili story.
If you are a keen observer of my blog, you would notice that whenever I do this arms raised pose, I make sure that my hair covers the part that I am most shy about -- my armpits. Its not that its dark, but my armpits have an uneven shade. Thus, I cannot proudly raise my arms cause I'm too shy.
Because it is super hassle to have dark underarms (especially when you have generally fair skin), I have tried all kinds of deodorants and creams to help me solve my problem. I also sweat a lot on that area so I really need a deodorant that will prevent me from sweating and will whiten my underarm area.
After trying a lot of brands, I found the solution to my problem -- The Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
This deodorant comes in 2 forms -- the traditional roll-on (that I've been using for the past 3 months) and this spray on (that I started using just recently). Though I have been using the roll-on for so long, I noticed the great advantage with using the spray-on as it immediately dries off after applying.
Here are my personal observations on the product:
* It has a nice, floral smell
* The roll-on type does not leave yellow stains on my shirts
* relatively dries up fast
* the spray-on type dries faster than the roll on type, thus no need to wait for the deo to dry up before wearing your favorite outfit
* definitely made my UNDERARM WHITER & SMOOTHER
* lessened the occurence of chicken skin
* The anti-perspirant capacity is shorter than other deos. Since I do gym a lot, my underam area sweats a lot too. I remember using one brand na kahit maggym ako e dry parin my underarm area
* Some of my friends who used this complained that they had allergies after using this product.
* It honestly did not take me 7 days but it took me a while before my skin got lighter.
Since I don't have before pictures, I'll just show you how the BELO WHITENING DEO made my underam area whiter.
(I'm really scared of showing you the swatches!!)
Even my mom commented: "Anak biglang pumantay ang kulay ng underarms mo, anong ginamit mo?"
Well it definitely validated the efficacy of this product!
Now I can proudly raise my arms on my OOTDS! Just like this post:
I also do a monthly Epilyt IPL treatment (on my 3rd month) at Skin Rejuve that promises to whiten and lessen chicken skin while removing unwanted hair. That and with Belo deodorant probably helped me in my underarm dilemna.
Hope you liked this post and hope you were not turned off haha!
The Bargain Doll